Tactical Lock Picking: A Systemized Approach for Responding to Locked Obstacles During Emergencies
What if a door, gate, or other locked obstacle kept you from saving time, money, or a life during an emergency? It’s time to expand your skills!
Professional first responders and prepared citizens can find themselves needing an efficient entry through a locked obstacle. Whether it’s a criminal that needs to be apprehended or a medical emergency, time can cost you more than just money. This is your guide to improve your lock picking skills and refine your unconventional entry approach.
Tactical Lock Picking: A Systemized Approach for Responding to Locked Obstacles During Emergencies is a full-spectrum plan to gain vital access into any kind of structure quickly and effectively. In Tactical Lock Picking, you’ll build a foundation of basic skills while also learning:
- How to forgo kicking in doors to bypass locks to save time, property damage, and injury.
- The low-tech physical solutions to access keypads and card reader locks.
- The tools you need and how to organize your gear for field deployment.
- The seven-step target assessment to help you identify, analyze, and execute proven techniques for opening padlocks, door locks, keypads, combination locks, vehicle gates, and more.
- A methodology to develop your “key to the city” for major catastrophes.
Everyone has found themselves locked out of somewhere they have rightful access to. Tactical Lock Picking is the essential preparedness-manual for overcoming real-life access challenges. If you like down-and-dirty crash courses, step-by-step information, and a no-holds-barred survival guide, then you’ll love Pat Watson’s no-BS book.